Exceptional career opportunity is available for our multi-specialty physical therapy clinic in Rice Lake, WI. Rice Lake Physical Therapy and Rehab Specialists (RLPTRS) is an outpatient private practice clinic specializing in Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, and Industrial Rehabilitation. We are seeking a full-time Athletic Trainer who is motivated to lead, develop and expand our already established specialty services.
- Assess athlete/client injuries within the scope of the Wisconsin athletic training practice act
- Provide effective communication to athlete/family, team members, physicians, and other health care professionals
- Maintain and further develop a strong partnership with the Rice Lake School District coaches, student athletes, and parents
- Maintain and further develop partnerships with local industries to provide offsite outreach specialty programs
- Assist with Chippewa Valley Orthopedics outreach in Rice Lake, WI
- Complete all required electronic documentation
- Prepare, maintain and keep all treatment areas clean and safe at all times
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Certified Athletic Trainer/NATA Certification or greater
- Current and Valid WI State License
- Computer skills required for electronic documentation
- Willingness to work with a flexible or changing schedule based on company needs, athlete demands, industry responsibilities and all schedule requirements
- Has a working knowledge of the proper and safe use of clinic, training room, and onsite industry equipment.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently in both written and verbal forms
- Experience preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply
Full-Time Immediate Opening
Please send your resume to Emily Monson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a rewarding job that allows you to grow as a professional? Join our team & SOAR TO NEW HEIGHTS!
Spooner Physical Therapy, a physical therapist owned-and-operated outpatient clinic located in the beautiful North Woods of Wisconsin, is hiring a full-time Physical Therapist or Physical Therapy Assistant.
Our growing private practice and free-standing independent clinic is centered on outstanding results and excellent customer service. We are thrilled to offer you:
- A healthy balance between life and work with flexible scheduling
- A strong supportive administrative team
- Close community ties
- A dedication to empower you daily and help you grow professionally
- Private exam & treatment rooms, as well as a fully-equipped gym
- Mentorship program available
- An open door policy with the clinic owner who welcomes and encourages new ideas
This position offers an attractive menu of generous benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance with employer premium share
- Paid Time Off program
- Simple IRA, including employer match
- Continuing education program
- Bonus programs including longevity, performance, and relocation – available to qualified candidates
2-5 years of experience in outpatient therapy settings preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply. Orthopedic experience needed.
If you are passionate to help patients excel and are ready to embark on this exciting career opportunity, please send your resume to Erik Larson at email@example.com.