Spooner & Hayward Physical Therapy & Wellness is growing. We are looking for qualified candidates in the following capacities:
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Spooner and Hayward Physical Therapy & Wellness are looking to hire a FT Physical Therapy Assistant. As a privately owned outpatient clinic you will have one on one contact and communication with shared patients. You will have the support of a Physical Therapist by providing direct patient care services under their direction and supervision, along with an ATC and two PTA's.
We offer the convenience of two locations to broaden our areas of treatment to our communities. We are community driven and patient focused. By relocating to the Northwoods of Wisconsin you are opening yourself to a wonderful community where families and single actives thrive. With Hayward being the home of American Birkebeiner and Chequamegon Fat Tire Fest you are sure to keep active in the four seasons. The Northwoods also holds value with the beautiful scenery of the Camba Trails and multiple family friendly festivals throughout the year such as Musky Festival, Cranberry Festival, and Lure of Lights.
As a clinic we pride ourselves on being patient focused and communication is key. We work with large scale companies and local clinics which offers a diverse population of patients and diagnosis to treat. We are one of the few clinics in that area the offer aquatic therapy. With a relaxed environment you are sure to enjoy your time here. We are always open to learning and gaining new information and techniques.
Spooner and Hayward Physical Therapy & Wellness is a great place to start your career! New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Required Education: Graduate from American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) approved program as a Physical Therapy Assistant
- Wisconsin licensure
- Travel between facilities during scheduled hours
- A collaborative team-player who can work well in a PT/ PTA team setting
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or to set up and interview!
Spooner and Hayward Physical Therapy & Wellness seeking a FULL TIME Physical Therapist to join our team! Locally owned outpatient orthopedic practice is seeking an experienced physical therapist OR new grad to join our team.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Current Wisconsin license
- Great attitude
- Willingness to have fun
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Salary & Benefits:
- 75K per year
- 3 weeks PTO
- Healthcare Stipend
- Longevity Bonus; 3-5K/year
Send Resume to email@example.com